Páginas

Me gustas cuando callas porque estas como ausente.

domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

Mi soundtrack actual





But I've never seen no body shine the way you do the way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name It's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change
Hey Stephen- Taylor Swift


You're beautiful  every little piece love, don't you know  you're really gonna be someone, ask anyone  when you find everything you looked for I hope your life leads you back to my door oh but if it don't, stay beautiful 
Stay beautiful - Taylor Swift

Seems the only one who doesn't see your beautiful is the face in the mirror looking back at yo  you walk around here thinking your not pretty but that's not true, cause I know you...
Tied togheter with a smile - Taylor Swift

dejame soñar que tengo el valor de decirte: 
hola!  ¿como estas? 
me gustas en realidado...
Dejame Soñar - El plan


1 comentario:

Ainnoa♥ dijo...

ooohhh, veo que te gusta mucho taylor swift!

besoos